Superior Standards Mean Quality Results for Customers
NG Resources Corporation was established with a first-rate staff, utilizing superior industry standards and relevant codes to build, fabricate and construct premium skids and pipe racks for the gas processing industry. Today’s natural gas environment demands first-rate products and workmanship at reasonable costs. NG Resources focuses on the concerns of the natural gas industry and seeks to maintain superior quality at an affordable cost.
NG Resources is ASME certified or all code vessel manufacturing and repairing and our facilities and processes were designed to provide high-quality workmanship. NG Resources has developed and implemented a Quality Management System in order to document the company’s basic policies and procedures, to better satisfy the requirements and expectations of its clients, to meet statutory and regulatory requirements, and to continually improve the Quality Management System. The Quality Management System documents key work processes and is designed to meet the requirements of the ISO 9001:2008 standard.
NG Resources Corporation has a 40-acre facility located just northeast of Midland, Texas, which includes:
- A 22,500 square foot vessel shop with 90 tons of cranes in one bay and 30 tons in the other two bays with a 22 foot hook height.
- A 12,000 square foot structural steel fabrication shop with two 15 ton cranes with a 35 foot hook height.
- A 15,000 square foot pipe fabrication shop with 37.5 tons and 20 tons of overhead cranes with a 22 foot hook height.
- A 7,000 square foot cutting facility with a 10 ton crane capable of cutting pipe and structural steel.A hydro shop that is 3,360 square feet including a 5 ton crane with a 28 foot hook height.
- A 15,000 square foot warehouse for inventory components.
All of our staff members are focused on controlling costs at every stage of a product. NG Resources employs a high-performance inventory system, which allows excellent material control for all projects — a key factor in managing project costs.