NG Resources and the BCCK family of companies are actively involved in projects and oil and gas industry events covering the midstream markets. Find news from the BCCK family of companies here and see what industry events we will be participating in.
- BCCK Holding Company Enters Partnership with SCF Partners - MIDLAND, Texas – BCCK Holding Company (BCCK) and SCF Partners (SCF) have entered into a strategic partnership whereby SCF will be providing growth capital for expansion opportunities for BCCK. Clark Butts, founder of BCCK, will continue as chief executive officer and as an owner of READ MORE
- No Recordable Incidents in 2016 - Congrats to the NG Resources team! The NG Resources staff held a luncheon this week to celebrate their accomplishment of no recordable incidents in 2016. Through their dedication to safety standards, this milestone was achieved.
- Congratulations to D’Ann Moldenhauer - Congratulations to D’Ann Moldenhauer, BCCK Holding’s Corporate HR Manger, for completing her Masters of Science in Human Resource Management!
- Jacobo Named to QA/QC Manager - Enrique Jacobo for the QA/QC Manager for NG Resources. The QA/QC Manager is responsible for ensuring that the Quality Management System (QMS) is fully implemented in an organized and efficient manner. The QA/QC Manager is responsible for delegating and assigning tasks to Supervisors and working READ MORE
- Marcellus Utica Midstream Conference - Marcellus Utica Midstream Conference will be held January 24-26 in the David L. Lawrence Convention Center in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Now more than ever, you need to stay connected to the latest intelligence coming from the field. Register for the 2017 Marcellus-Utica Midstream conference and exhibition READ MORE
- 35 MMSCFD Nitrogen Rejection Facility - NG Resources is soon to complete a 35 MMSCFD nitrogen rejection facility using Nitech™ technology for processing nitrogen on the residue of a new cryo plant in West Texas. This unit will incorporate BCCK’s latest Style III Nitech™ NRU technology. The completion target for this READ MORE